Tuesday, January 20, 2015

LITERARY ELEMENTS REMIX

When it comes to vocabulary or literary elements (or Flocabulary, figurative language, as my source uses), I'm someone who either tries to find a short way out or hopes to avoid it until required to do it. So, to make it easier, I look at visual representation of the words, such as images, videos, art, for me to connect to. Visualization allows my perspective to come in place and take the meaning of the word to the next level. So, without further ado, here is a short video on some literary terms.
CAUTION: IT IS A RAP! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED, ESPECIALLY FOR CONCERNED PARENTS!


There are many more where that came from. Can be found on this website: http://www.flocabulary.com/

Music makes anything easier, especially if it has a comical edge to it.






..... And many more. What I suggest or recommend is to discover a way to make the "plot," "theme," and "characterization" of the topic easier through any medium possible. Resources are available all around the world; now it's time we use it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment