Monday, February 2, 2015

BREANNA RODRIGUEZ - ALIVE IN ALL OUR MEMORIES, FOREVER

January 30, 2015. It has been four days since the tragedy happened but I am still unable to process it in my head enough to comprehend it completely. I did not and still do not have the courage to share this, especially not here but even though it is tough and painful, Bree deserve this last goodbye, a last tribute

There are many regrets I have: I wish I would've been more open with her, I wish I would've had a conversation just about her instead of grades or school, and more importantly - I wish I was not out of town this weekend. But they are nothing more than just the "I wish" list - a list I will never be able to complete.

I don't remember our first official meet, or our first official conversation. I guess it just happened. Maybe it was on the avid trip last year when I was late for the bus and everyone was like, "Really?" Or maybe it was planning the fundraisers for Relay for Life. Or maybe it was just a homework question that triggered it. But what I do remember is seeing her laugh through all the troubles and pressure without a tiny bit of effort. "Oh crap, that assignment is due today, huh?" Or "Dang, I forgot to read that!" And she would burst out laughing.

Hearing the news of her car crash and then her death shook me completely. I didn't have the time to think. I just sobbed; bawled like a baby. She didn't deserve to go like this. She had so many plans for her future, so many hopes, and so much excitement to grow up, travel and live the life of her dream. But as I've always heard, God picks the best of people from down here to become his angels.

You were, are, and always will be the most beautiful angel anyone could've ever seen. You came into my life like an angel, brightened it up with your laughter and joy, and then flew away to do the same for others in a different world.

Rest in Paradise Bree! I miss you and I always will! I love you and I always will! Always and forever! And I hope that even though you are physically gone, you will still always rise and shine with the sun every morning and spread the warmth and love that your heart carried!

P.S. I wish I wasn't vegetarian and could eat eggs: I missed tasting your 'Slutty Brownies.'

#BreeTheG #ForBree #RIP #Loveyou #MayGodBlessYou

To those who have never been on her blog, you should! It's as if she left so much of her behind for us to cherish.

http://breethegrodriguez.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment